Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mariah can go to distance



i will search the world

i will face its harm

for a heroes measured by his Heart


this is a disney's song,will always be evergreen to all soul.
kalau korang ingt :) ni lagu tema bagi kartun Hercules.

but this song not just for Hercules.
but to all out there that live with dreams and hope.

comment from youtube viewers:
awesome song!!!it reminds me not to give up whenever the odds are against me..it inspires me that there will be something good waiting for me at the end of all this struggle.

=it is more than a song to me

3 comments:

  1. Nice vidd!! I wanna be ur her0.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. go go mariah!
    i'm always here for you.
    i'll catch you if you fall.
    i'll hold you if you're about to trip.
    for you my friend.forever and always.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. die hero kamu..
    saya? hanya melihat kamu berdua terbang seiringan..

    OI!!terbang la~~(n_n)!

    ReplyDelete